Well, the first step of the Early Intervention process will happen on Thursday at 3pm!! I am so glad...it's about time!
We had Caleb at the doctor again (the on-call office) and after a frustrating ordeal (sorry Jeff, you'll have to ask him the whole story!) he finally got Caleb in to see the doctor. Well, he has a virus that is causing the really high fever, but it was what happened next that was amazing. The doctor said there is all kinds of stuff in his nose and I can't see, do you mind if I try and get it out...Jeff said sure, and he pulled something the size of a VERY LARGE cashew nut out of his nose! The doctor has no idea WHAT it was, but there was definitely something in there and everyone was surprised nothing was done about it at his last doctor's appointment. All I have to say is that it is AMAZING how much happier Caleb seems, even running a really high fever! The poor baby!!!
By Popular Demand
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment