For those of you that DON'T know,I resigned from my Kindergarten teaching position. We were unsure of where God would lead next, would I find another job, would we be able to afford to send the girls back to their Christian school we loved...but, as we had prayed, God made it CRYSTAL clear that HOME is where I am to be. Not only as a stay-at-home mom, but as a homeschooling mom!
We started on Monday and are having a GREAT time!! Now, ask us how we are doing come November or December :)
Above are some pictures from our first week of homeschooling! Everyone went outside to help Kaitlyn observe the plants and animals in our backyard. What fun we had! But, whatever you do, don't lift up any logs around the girls...too many bugs, lots of screams :)
1 comment:
Ahahahahahahaha! Guess what Megan and her friend Ella do EVERY DAY in Ella's back yard....lift up rocks to find worms and bugs! Ella's Dad gets mad because all his rocks and logs are disturbed. Getting dirt under their sparkle-painted fingernails is their favorite thing to do. Kids are funny....every one is different!
Post a Comment