I have NO pictures to prove it, just Jeff's word, as I was home with a sick Caleb....BUT....
HANNAH MADE HER FIRST BASKET!!!!!!
Jeff said the gym just erupted when the shot went in...see, everyone knows how hard Hannah has tried ALL SEASON to make a basket and SHE DID IT!!! We are so proud of her for perservering, she just kept trying and never got down. She would say ' by March, I'll get it' and sure enough, it was the first game in March! This Saturday is their last game, I will be there with camera on record, hoping to catch a glimpse of another shot!
Kaitlyn did excellent again in her game. This week she made 3 baskets. She was a little bummed because at her last game, she made 5 baskets! We had to have a little chat about how every game is different and just because you only made 3 doesn't mean you didn't have a great game...etc., etc., etc.
They have loved their experience and the friendships they have formed. I will be back on Saturday with some pictures from their last game, and pictures for the awards ceremony!! We will be sad to see it end.
By Popular Demand
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment