Monday, March 8, 2010

Could it really be true??

Is spring almost here?? I am sure enjoying the 'signs' of spring being just around the corner! Today the kids were begging to go outside, so I, of course, obliged! Not only did they get in some great play time, but I also got in some peace and quiet and let me tell you after a long winter like we've had, some peace and quiet was just what the doctor ordered!!
Here are some photos of the kids enjoying the signs of spring...even Daisy got in on the action!















1 comment:

*Austin Mommy* said...

HOORAY for the sure signs of Spring! I also was able to send the three kids out yesterday - they rode their bikes in the driveway...the yards are still very snowy, but the sun was shining, so out they went! I'm really looking forward to more and more of these days...and the quiet of having the kids OUTSIDE playing! :) Enjoy!!