Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!!

Wow, the craziness...time needs to stop flying! It is so hard to believe Hannah turned 8 yesterday!! It really does not seem possible for her to be 8! It's been a really rough year for her, health-wise...the Lyme disease is really taking its toll on her -- we are fighting a major battle and it feels like we are losing. I just keep praying that God will continue to work through the doctors and bring her to full healing...it's just taking longer than this mommy would like! I trust in God's timing and His hand and I can see how He is working in the whole situation...but, as her mom, it's hard to sit by at watch it happen!! So, if you think of us, pray for Hannah!!

She had a great birthday, though. She was allowed to have 3 friends over for a sleepover. It was fun!! They made pizzas (Hannah's was cheese-less, of course) and had cake! Then they watched some Tinker Bell movies, it was a Tinker Bell party after all, played hairdresser, and lots of other fun stuff!! She had a great time, but no sleep, with her friends!! Her actual birthday was yesterday...2 Sunday's before the musical is a crazy day to have a birthday! But, I don't think she was bothered by it! She is such a sweet young lady and we are so thankful to have her in our lives!! We are looking forward to a great year, 8 is great!!! :)

Enjoy some pictures of the day!









No comments: