Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hannah- update 2

We are actually headed back to the doctor this afternoon and if we do not feel comfortable with the answers given or the action taken we will be heading to NEMC/Tufts to see the pedi infectious disease specialist there -- I've been on the phone an adult infectious disease specialist throughout the day...we'll see what happens...thanks for the prayers!!!

Update: The pediatrician FINALLY agreed that we needed some blood work done. We did rule out a bone infection however, so that is good news! We will get blood results tomorrow morning and take it from there...I think knowing that I am ready to walk out the door and have her seen by someone else really lit a fire under the pediatrician, so we are finally getting somewhere. We are still very persistent that if we don't like what she is doing we WILL be taking her to Boston.

No comments: