March 25, 2009 at 2:40am Margaret Renee Ardrey entered this world. She was 6lbs. 13oz. 19in. and is just a BEAUTIFUL baby. At 12am I got the call I've been waiting 9 months for. Heather was in the hospital and staying...she was 8cm when she got there! They certainly weren't going to send her home!!! So, I finished my packing...I already had a bag ready :) and then I was off. On my way to NY at an hour most people are sound asleep. I talked with my parents on the phone the entire drive, they were heading there too! I arrived in Troy at 3:30am and was ready for some sleep. Funny, sleep didn't come, I was too excited! At 4am I received the text I was waiting for...here is a picture of your niece!!!! She was SO beautiful...then I had a REALLY hard time sleeping. I just wanted to see her and hold her. That would come at 7:30am. We got the call from Heather, COME ON IN!!! We walked in the room and I looked at my little sister holding her first baby and to look at her, it looked like she was holding a little doll, but that was my niece! What a wonderful time we had looking and holding this precious new life. She was just perfect. It was quite an interesting feeling for me, loving this little one who was not my own. I get to love this little girl and then give her back to her mom!! :)
Welcome to the World little Margaret. God has wonderful things in store for you and your parents and we look forward to watching you grow in Him.


2 comments:
Precious babe! What a blessing! Congratulations on your niece - what a darling she is! :)
Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby :)
Post a Comment